The HITECH Act: Save Thousands Collecting Client Medical Records
1-Hour Seminar, $20 fee, on March 13, 2020 with Q&A to follow. Snacks and refreshments. CLE approved. Two options & locations available, Norfolk, NE and Columbus, NE, select the option that works best for you. Space is limited so please sign up now!
HIGHLIGHT: The DC District Court entered a new and significant Order affecting how the HITECH Act can be used! Matt will address this at the seminar.
Who would benefit from this seminar? All attorneys with cases where a client’s medical condition, and/or medical expenses may be relevant to an issue in dispute:
- Medical malpractice cases
- General personal injury cases
- Social security disability cases
- Workers Compensation cases
How much money are you wasting? A LOT! Come to this seminar to get a complete understanding of how to save your clients and your firm money. What You'll Learn:
- What is HITECH, understanding the statutes and what it means for your practice.
- Designated Record Set: what is it and how do I get it?
- What do you have to do to make the law work for your firm?
- How does Ciox v. Azar affect requests going forward?
- What to do when providers won’t comply?
- What do the savings look like?